Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I had never in several decades of living actually witnessed anyone having a siezure. Within the past week,however, I have witnessed 2 separate instances, 1 of which was a girl in her 20s where I work. She seized violently and fell face first before anyone could catch her and started vomiting blood. Medics got there fast thankfully but no word on if she made it. The one this evening had just a mild siezure. Her people said she developed epilepsy after having encephalitis. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You KNOW I wanted to ask if they were vaxxed …
I feel like we’ll be seeing much more of this! 😔

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

my brothers girlfriend is having seizures every month. regularily :( goes to the hospital then gets sick. she is vaxed &
doesnt trust cbd to help her seizures.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I've learned there are some with a brick wall around them, that is so thick, a wrecking ball won't get through it. My brother's gf, is a biology teacher...vaxed due to "science". She now is 6 months pregnant and has received three boosters, while pregnant. I pray the baby will be fine, but find myself praying more for the right words to say, to my brother, when his child is born..and throughout his life. Not just for all the medical issues the child will face, but for the child's mom to wake the hell up and follow the $$$ instead of the science.

if this “ biology teacher” actually knows science, then she would realize “ boosters r bullshit”.... u got toters or u dont.. & she is an idiot.. my Husband was a PhD toxicoligist geneticist & taught med school.. she didnt go there & is stupid

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Daigle, click on at the bottom under it