I had never in several decades of living actually witnessed anyone having a siezure. Within the past week,however, I have witnessed 2 separate instances, 1 of which was a girl in her 20s where I work. She seized violently and fell face first before anyone could catch her and started vomiting blood. Medics got there fast thankfully but no word on if she made it. The one this evening had just a mild siezure. Her people said she developed epilepsy after having encephalitis. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You KNOW I wanted to ask if they were vaxxed …
I feel like we’ll be seeing much more of this! 😔

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

🐇 Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

I found my father unresponsive on the floor of his house on August 20, 4 weeks after his 2nd booster. He got 'Status Epilepticus', which happened never before. He's about 2 weeks home now, but still can't believe it might be the vax. Thanks to God, he is still alive.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Losetoshi 793 to his Publication

Praying for his recovery fren!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

my brothers girlfriend is having seizures every month. regularily :( goes to the hospital then gets sick. she is vaxed &
doesnt trust cbd to help her seizures.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

praying for her and so many!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I've learned there are some with a brick wall around them, that is so thick, a wrecking ball won't get through it. My brother's gf, is a biology teacher...vaxed due to "science". She now is 6 months pregnant and has received three boosters, while pregnant. I pray the baby will be fine, but find myself praying more for the right words to say, to my brother, when his child is born..and throughout his life. Not just for all the medical issues the child will face, but for the child's mom to wake the hell up and follow the $$$ instead of the science.

(2) Show this thread

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

My now ex husband has seizures. Thats why I set my redline so quick about the shot. Decided it was better to be separated in life than in death. He wont take it. Acting like a crazy person was hard but, no other option when my mother in law was insisting and going behind my back.

Guess what else can cause seizures? Parasites! 😱

I've had seizures years ago, they take an amazing amount of energy. Couldn't tell you what they are like, I don't remember them. It was surprising how many people who I talked to afterwards have had a seizure or a few to never have them again. Some took meds, some not. They say if you go a whole year without one your good.

The vomiting blood though is super scary. Have to wonder if these are seizures or strokes.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I had typed a long reply to this but it disappeared!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

😢😢😢 God please help us!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻