Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Mac 691 to her Publication
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I feel like we're leapfrogging from one little hopeium story to the next. Just as one is about to sink, we leap onto another, and another, and another. One day we will either arrive on glorious dry land or sink.

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

The Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp - YouTube

Originally intended to be an “island outside the law” where terrorism suspects could be detained without process and interrogated without restraint, the pris...

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I'm hoping no A/C for the evil POS's

(1) Show this thread

works if you go to the home page...

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

[They] took that link down Fast!

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Link fails with 404

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

already gone!🤔