By the time they admit to a recession it will be over.

Gold getting close to the targeted price.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

@vincentkennedy some of the cryptos on your list I have as well and plan to ride the up tic and move to hard assets. And you?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“Whole $hithouse Coming Down” sounds a whole lot like “It’s Going To Be Biblical.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/weeks-away-whole-hithouse-coming-down-holter-warns-crash-will-make-1987-blush

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Out with the Fed/IRS 1913 BS banking system! No to the re-set and let the WHOLE thing implode and they can take the debt with them! (don't care if the door hits their arse on the way out)

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

FINALLY

(2) Show this thread

i'm around 30. i've been working since i was 15 and i'm doing well. i don't spend much either. i value good food but i don't care about commercial nonsense.
yes, i have secured myself a bit and have a stockpile and so.
question: why buy gold if we believe in a wonderful beautiful equal future?

In response Philipp Anon to his Publication

Maybe I have misunderstood.
VK sent a message.
but a few anons here seem pretty greedy in my opinion.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Gold at $71 Till Projected Indicator $1,550
Mirror 71-17

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

ATM Gold is down -$360 USD since 18 April.
There have been people in our circle here that commented that we may see Gold at $1500 an ounce. That would be an indicator to pull out and the potential collapse will come. As it continues the present decline, some people complain they are losing money. A better way of looking at it is this ; see it as opportunity to buy while it is cheap. We will never see it this low after the reckoning. Not a financial advisor...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Look at it as an End of the Cabal Clearance Sale.

Once [their] artificial price controls are lifted there is no telling how high the price of precious metals will go .

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

My Name Before I Came To
Earth Was The God Gene 373

Trust Me Im The One With
Options 373

One Hundred And Forty
Four Thousand 373

And Then You Bring Out
The Military 373

Prepare Yourself For The
Tree Of Life 373

Three And Half Years To
Accept The Truth 373

Nixon Watergate Think
Gold Standart 373

Onehundredandfortyfourtho
Usand 373

Last President Of The
United States 373❤️

When I Am On Pre Adamic
Ages I See Mother Earth 373

He Who Has Seen The Son
Has Seen The Father 373❤️

Dishonorabledischargegeor
Gewalkerbush 373

Miracles Happen So Stop
Worrying 373❤️

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Gold+getting+close+to+the+targeted+price

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Hope silver goes up to what it should be. Hubby and I invested in some.

Noticed the APL is up to 9.4 now!! Yaaas!! 💥💥

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Vincent, this is off topic, but I need to know what you think, and if you have ever seen what happened today in a direct message or if maybe@administrator can help.

I was reading a DM from one person, then DM's from 2 others showed up on the same original DM. I don't know how to word this, except to say that DM with one persons name had DMs from two other people and when I tried to write back to person#1, I got an error code, and then the DMs disappeared, but not before I screenshotted. I can send to you, I just don't want to post here, because of personal nature. Very strange happenings on AU.

Yep.

too late to purchase?

If not, where could one go?

btw, i know you are not a financial advisor

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

I buy from APMEX.com Check your states tax rules. For example, In CA, if you buy at least $1500 at a time, there is no sales tax.

Also APMEX offers a Visa “Bullion” card. Cash back for precious metals.

I am not affiliated with APMEX. Not financial advice.

(1) Show this thread

Dealers are holding onto $1700/oz for dear life on physical.

this vibe, for those who may have never seen.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Pretty sure the "gold dip" signal already happened. I got flat in Sept 2021. Even though it hit ATH in Dec, I am still way below my sell. I'm looking at the $1550 on Gold as a buy signal. Still think theres 20-25% down to go putting us close to a 40% retracement (standard recession). Im buying at the $3000 S&P level.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Been watching gold closely waiting to pull the trigger and buy some more.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Any ideas how low silver will drop per ounce if gold reaches $1500 to $1550/oz?

ive been helping my grandma buy gold regularily. its been 2600 canadian for months. 700 over target

i had this written down for feb 17 2022.
i been watching

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Just in time.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Targeted DIP price?

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

The buy range is shown above for gold at $1500 to $1550 per ounce.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

1776. and “some change”

12:49
444 foundation
777 the plan
49 the number of forgiveness

DID A QUICK SEARCH ON GOLD AND AT ITS LOWEST OVER A ( 5 )-YEAR PERIOD ON AUGUST (17 ) TH 2020 IT WAS AT ( 666 ).

IT WILL BE INTERESTING ON WHAT THE DATE AND LOWEST TARGET AMOUNT WILL BE THIS TIME? ANY GUESSES ?

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

. 🙏🏼🙌🏻

I HAVE SEEN MANY RECESSIONS IN MY LIFE AND THEY ALL PALE IN COMPARISON TO WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. BUT WE’RE NOT IN A RECESSION YET. THESE FOOKS THINK WE ARE AS DUMB AS THEY ARE. WTF!!!!!!!!😤

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

I fear that 99% are that out of touch!

They are on their Matrix Hamster wheel day in and day out.🙃

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Don't forget silver!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Just realized that today is another 911, VK.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

funny I didnt have to think too much it just popped into my yep your right 1019 mirrored 9101 drop the 0 911 hmm

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Today is also the 292nd day of year. 😱
10-19 > 119 > 911
292 - Palindrome number
292 > 11911
[THEIR] power number X 3 for maximum spell.

(2) Show this thread