Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Tartaria is a rabbit hole for sure.

A simple into

https://neverwasmag.com/2021/10/lost-empire-of-tartaria/

Jarid Boosters is a great channel to follow for similar content, on u-tube. I really wish he was on rumble!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

build the wall has been said bf👀

🤔

Vibes!!! I was thinking of this wall last night hoping I would remember to research Tartaria more!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

/syncs

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Awake Now to her Publication

glad to know you guys are doing this research, my eyes are so bad and the fonts so small, thanks for all you do. definitely looks like tartarian wall. The Khazara/Mongols/Turks of that area were bloodthirsty.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Makes sense. Cain settled in the East.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

I just heard about Tartaria and the 'Mud Floods' the other day. So interesting!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Lot's of theories out there. What they calk Mud Flood could be the last reset. What happened? Might be Nuclear war or grid meltdown. Something happened around what we know now as 18-19 century. That is the time when history books were rewritten.

(1) Show this thread

tartaria is fascinating...but i cant help but wonder if there is a bigger picture

Wow! Now that makes sense to me! So China has destroyed an empire/civilization before? Why am I not surprised? 🤦‍♀️

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

I’ve been digging on this for quite a while…

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Can't wait to have all the hidden info on Tartarian history ☺️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I agree! It is a fascinating and exciting topic!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

It sure is worth researching. The history taught me in my youth about China building this wall never made sense to me.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread