If something truly vibes with you here on AU take the time to tap that little heart button ๐Ÿค, it only takes a moment, ignore the follows, followers, shares, comments...for this moment I just want to focus that little heart we see here everyday because sometimes that one tiny little act can change someone's entire vibe, they might just light up seeing you acknowledged them! You have no idea how much of a difference you make in others lives with just a simple act of love. 11:11 ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication

Beautiful post, Serah! And you are so right.๐Ÿ’“ I would love to someday see your artwork because I would guarantee that it evokes your kindness and sweet soul. I just recently got to meet an artist that I bought a painting from. I purchased through a gallery, so never met him until recently. I had done a little research on him after the fact and love my painting even more. He is a really kind, good soul and that shines through in his artwork.๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ Love you!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Oh that's beautiful what a blessing for you both โ˜บ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Here's a piece I did a while back with melted crayon wax and acrylics. I called it "Private Lagoon"

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

๐Ÿฅฐ

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ’›

Well said! If I have done anything in this war it is to forking flamethrow likes and hearts. Gotta work that algorithm for good!! I would be disappointed if it's less than a hundred thousand 'hearts' for me personally. โค๏ธ

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

You were a ray of love and hope for me yesterday Serah, and I didn't even know I needed it โค๏ธ
I love you โ˜บ๏ธ

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I needed it just as much as you, I was telling you what I needed to hear too. ๐Ÿค I was having a bad day and the best way I know how to shake off the funk is to come here and love on you guys to lift my own spirit. ๐Ÿ•Š

(1) Show this thread

1111 in 7 Mins EST

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

I love your ๐Ÿ’œ you inspire me.

In response CharRose to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค You just made my day, I hope I can keep inspiring you and you in turn get to enjoy the fulfillment of inspiring others too!

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Sonโ€ฆFreedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

โค๏ธ

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

โค๏ธ

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

really good point โค๏ธ

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

NCSVVIC -> NOTHING! WWG1WGA_WW Twatter - @Conc3rndC1t1zN Truth Social - @QualityControl

Very well said!

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ ! xo

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ๐Ÿ’›โœจ

I took the oath and I don't go back on my word. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ””โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA

It's the little things that can make a difference.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

In response Celestine Gray to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

โค๐Ÿคฒ

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

โคโคโค

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

โค๐Ÿคฒ

In response Allee Kat to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Comms Manager for M3thods/YMBL. I do the thing so the stuff can happen & encourage much retardation.

This type of message you put out there is what attracted me to follow you. High vibes only. So needed in this world. Have a wonderful evening dear.

In response _E_ _O_ to her Publication

This touched me, I teared up a little reading it ๐Ÿฅฒ thank you for this sweet message! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

โค๏ธ

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
(1) Show this thread