Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Gteat show.
/

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

Gteat show.
/

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I have had my moments but lately not so much as I was wanting to move and buy a home but not with these rates!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I’m afraid we have 2 more years til this movie is over. Pluto in Capricorn has been stirring things up since 2008 and wraps up in 2024. Picking up speed though! Today, Libra is the challenger, could be very interesting! 👀

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Changes from day to day. The popcorn's getting stuck in my teeth.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

What's up, Doc?
I am enjoying everything but my personal live TBH
No matter what I did, what I said, which angle I came from
My just turned 18 year old daughter's mind has been captured by these Satanistic fuckers in every way possible.
I know God has a plan for her and she has her own journey
but the torment, agony and PAIN her family is going through watching her destroy her life is almost unbearable.
Any day she could walk into a gender affirming clinic and start the process of chopping off her breasts or be given drugs to alter what God made perfect.
God does NOT make mistakes.
So I pray for the children.
All the children who need to see the light of wisdom
To not only see the dark and the light
but to have the knowledge to recognize the difference.
#pain

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Ditto...Just dont like the ups/down (highs/lows) like the roller coaster. Reminds of VK's post, like this one...

https://anonup.com/thread/8366315

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Me too. Fantastic.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

very suspenseful

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I wish I could say the same. As an empath I am having a
difficult time putting emotional distance between myself and
others I know personally that are suffering, as well as many situations I read on here. This is nothing new but the intensity is breath taking. It can't fookin end soon enough

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

And Boy what a Show it is! Biblical!

Took this in Costco yesterday while stocking up.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Best actors eva!! Blows the satanic hollyweird academy awards out of the water.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

The power went out for a couple of minutes this morning and I nearly passed out from excitement thinking EBS, EBS, EBS...but then, the power came back on....

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Doq a good show needs a sound track!
Anons this one is for you ... the fam!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JKo714V0s

Ewan McGregor -Your Song - YouTube

un tributo a moulin rouge, con videos de la pelicula bajados por divx.no tengo derechos de autor, la cancion es de elton john.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

This movie is slow as shit!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

This movie sucks.
The pace puts you to sleep.
Sometimes you just gotta rip the band aid off.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It's like we are living in a Tom Clancy novel on steroids!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😎🍿

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I’m gonna have to restock my popcorn supply soon! Surprised (they) haven’t pushed a fake popcorn shortage on us! That would surely raise VK’s APL!

Me too Doq!! Me too!! 👍🏻✅

🍿Yep I get this strong feeling that something is about to POP.💥☄️

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I am getting pretty antsy.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

😎

I am too. :)