#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

zHi Vincent i asked for prayer a few days ago i have been sick come to find last nite its covid or what ever they want to call it . fever pain like no other tired canโ€™t sleep congestion . thanks for asking ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Anne, I'm praying that it goes fast. I had it about 2 weeks ago, and I still have some congestion. Hopefully you can get a lot of rest, even with the congestion. I did end up taking some decongestants, you may want to try that. Or hot steamy bath?

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Ty im taking oregano 3 caps 3 xs a day mucus Relief natural advil emergency c antibiotic cuz i had a root canal im waiting for my doc to call so i can get ivermectin ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I prsy you get rid of all your symptoms fast ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

You have it covered! Thank you. Will be praying that you feel better very quickly!

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it