#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

zHi Vincent i asked for prayer a few days ago i have been sick come to find last nite its covid or what ever they want to call it . fever pain like no other tired canโ€™t sleep congestion . thanks for asking ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Anne, I'm praying that it goes fast. I had it about 2 weeks ago, and I still have some congestion. Hopefully you can get a lot of rest, even with the congestion. I did end up taking some decongestants, you may want to try that. Or hot steamy bath?

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Ty im taking oregano 3 caps 3 xs a day mucus Relief natural advil emergency c antibiotic cuz i had a root canal im waiting for my doc to call so i can get ivermectin ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I prsy you get rid of all your symptoms fast ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

You have it covered! Thank you. Will be praying that you feel better very quickly!

(1) Show this thread