Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

IS JOHN PODESTA PLAYING CARDS WITH "ABDUCTED" MADELEINE MCCANN? MY MY HOW SHES GROWN UP#WHEREISMADDIE

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Is this old or new? Hard to figure, but important marker in Q, on the arrest of Podesa, so like to know if this is past, present, or more information on this arrest.

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

Why hide the link?

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

remember Trump rescued a girl from a horrible situation and he told us he was going to tell us who she was in a few weeks? he never told us

Other pictures of this sane girl posing with John Podestaโ€™s daughter and her husband were later posted at the time this living room picture came out . They claimed it was his grandaughter. The girl was smiling and appeared happy. However , the expression of this girlโ€™s face in this picture is chilling . Hope sheโ€™s still alive .

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,โ™พ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโ™พ๏ธ

Dear Lord please let this baby be safe and sound in the arms of people who will truly love and treasure her. These I ask in your name sweet Jesus. Amen ๐Ÿ™

this is horrible! omg! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™