#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yo VK@vincentkennedy an update from less than#24hours later! Dude, God is GREAT & SO are all
you/us#Anons here at
anonup.com
my dad is less pain 3
no blood today in the urine 6
blood-clotis better 9
All of your selfless prayers that are at 111 now = 3
were 🔥 powerful 🔥 and
healing by
frequency 3
vibration 6
energy 9
is Sincerely creating an environment of healing & promising results of improvement! Praise OUR SOURCE CREATOR what an Amazing God we serve, Thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING the power of prayer and intention is somehow connected to the power of 369
#369isDIVINE
Furthermore, dad and I avoided a trip to the hospital this evening, thanks toall these beautiful people and beautiful souls that prayed on this thread I am humbled and grateful. looks like you all are the best of the best! I love you all unconditionally even you shills hosers & posers
#SaveTheChildren 3#QisBiblical 6
#PowerOfPrayer 9
we create what we say 3
think 6 and do 9

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

Your good news made my night.
It really has.
I will go to bed feeling so happy that GOD is taking care of you guys. Please don't forget my son. He has had 2 major accidents and wears braces on his teeth. He was supposed to have them removed but they ended up saving his teeth in the accidents but now he's in pain. One tooth had a root canal and he is still in pain. As his mom, he wanted braces so badly and now that his teeth are finally straight he could have issues with saving all 4 of his front top teeth. I am sick over it. It's costing so much money. I pray we get relief soon and that he has a great smile to share with the world when all of this over. He has such a good, caring heart. I am praying he has a good future ahead. Life for young adults is so so hard right now. Thanks for sharing your good news. I really needed to hear it today. Sending love Patriot.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope I don’t know if I had sent prayers .. please forgive me if I missed..
Dear Father I am praying for Hope’s son as he is going through issues involving his teeth and the pain involved...due to an accident he is in distress..please Lord help him to heal and for any serious issues to be relieved. Lord if you could then focus on the family and any needs there as well... please look upon them with favor... Amen🙏🕊

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

😭 The love I feel here is definitely the love of GOD. I would so much wish to spare my children from any harm. What he has been through these last 2 months is really affecting me. Thank you so much dear Patriot. God please hear all of the prayers sent up for my son. Amen.

Lord hear our prayers in Yeshua's name and legacy

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @B_Christos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it