#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

yo VK@vincentkennedy an update from less than#24hours later! Dude, God is GREAT & SO are all
you/us#Anons here at
anonup.com
my dad is less pain 3
no blood today in the urine 6
blood-clotis better 9
All of your selfless prayers that are at 111 now = 3
were 🔥 powerful 🔥 and
healing by
frequency 3
vibration 6
energy 9
is Sincerely creating an environment of healing & promising results of improvement! Praise OUR SOURCE CREATOR what an Amazing God we serve, Thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING the power of prayer and intention is somehow connected to the power of 369
#369isDIVINE
Furthermore, dad and I avoided a trip to the hospital this evening, thanks toall these beautiful people and beautiful souls that prayed on this thread I am humbled and grateful. looks like you all are the best of the best! I love you all unconditionally even you shills hosers & posers
#SaveTheChildren 3#QisBiblical 6
#PowerOfPrayer 9
we create what we say 3
think 6 and do 9

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @B_Christos in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

✨Thank you so much - that's wonderful to know

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Thank You God our Creator💞🙏💞

Thank you der Lord, this is a beautiful Blessing for Sgt. Mulloy

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

LOVE THIS, beautiful, thank you for putting it together🐸🙏🏻😇🥰😎

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

May God open your dad’s eyes to the Great Awakening to heal mind, body & soul.

Awesome news!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Praise the Lord, wonderful news!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

💖

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

What wonderful news about your Dad. Praise Jesus! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Such great news! Hallelujah

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Such great news.🤗

We share an awesome God

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 continuously

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Thanks and praise be to God.

Please God, let it br Your will that he is restored to perfect health.

🙏🏻

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Tears of Joy, to your Dad, and Thanking and Praising our Creator.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is awesome hun. Prayers for his to continue to improve.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

y'all are making me feel all warm & fuzzy Thank Q

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Great news!! 🙏❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

❤️That is such good news! Thank you for the update!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Am I a jerk for not playing & thinking too much? Why don’t I feel bad? I’m not feeling 🙏 here?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Sorry, but this was over the top.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

i Am always over the top & way way over target 🎯
fren 🐸

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

you don't believe in the power of Prayer? what about God's ability to heal people in the name of Jesus? I don't it don't matter if you do or not I used to doubt myself

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

So glad to hear🕊🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

✝️🕊💚

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Your good news made my night.
It really has.
I will go to bed feeling so happy that GOD is taking care of you guys. Please don't forget my son. He has had 2 major accidents and wears braces on his teeth. He was supposed to have them removed but they ended up saving his teeth in the accidents but now he's in pain. One tooth had a root canal and he is still in pain. As his mom, he wanted braces so badly and now that his teeth are finally straight he could have issues with saving all 4 of his front top teeth. I am sick over it. It's costing so much money. I pray we get relief soon and that he has a great smile to share with the world when all of this over. He has such a good, caring heart. I am praying he has a good future ahead. Life for young adults is so so hard right now. Thanks for sharing your good news. I really needed to hear it today. Sending love Patriot.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Prayers, love and good vibes on the way to you and your son.
God bless patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

sending agape frequency back 7 fold. pRAYers for your son, may his pain be relieved & his needs be met with swiftness and accuracy in the almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth we thank you Lord for your healing we thank you for your blessings and your mercy and your glory. we give it all to you Lord we take none for ourselves

(4) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏😤

💗🙏💗

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

Absolutely 🙏💜🙏 thank you for your kind words and prayers. I read them out loud to my dad they seem to have a better effect. God is great

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇11:22 TS, and I am so happy to hear this!!! Well done everyone!!! God bless and keep shining all!!! And another prayer for your dad!!!