Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2 words
BEAR SPRAY

He wasn't that big.

You should at some throw us a bone and tell us how you do this! there is a mother bear and 2 cubs that were spotted last night on our point. they got into mine and my neighbors compost bins and now you post this...

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I was wondering where MAMA bear was!!! Only been charged by one bear.. as we were running for the skiff I spotted baby. We had come between them.. and it went like this AHHHHHHHHHHH splash .. we made it to the skiff!🤣🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

IDK About u all But i B going Rock Hunting REAL Fast! KO His ass!
And Then Be wearing a Bear skin Coat.
😤

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

15 a’s

Reeeeeeee

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Checkmate 69

False Flag 69❤️
Who Am I 69
Swhackd 69
Camelot 69❤️
Valhalla 69
Yahveh 69
We Are Q 69❤️
Ho Ho Ho 69

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Raaaaaa+Raa+Raaaaaaa

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Maybe the bear just wanted to play? 🤔

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That mountain sure looks like the precipice. No going back. Must fight for the win.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😳

Just want the American Dream for my family.

scared the crap out of him but he stayed strong .

We Can Do IT !!

Hold your ground & . NE V E R . G I V E . U P

FJB .......Trump is my President

That’smy favorite animal

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just dont back down.

Time for the real President to tell the bear to chill.…
And the crowd goes wild!

Hi VK.

Caps = 48.
TS = 11:15 > 26.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Anybody up for a hike? 🤣😂🤣

Holy moly if that would have been me they wouldn’t have to worry about a bear shi#ing in the woods i’d be checking my own pants.

I always pronounced this as Grrrrrrr, but I think Raaaaa might be what it really is. 😁

Michael D. Cohen?

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

This has been prooved to work in Finland also, we just use the local curse word with extra r's (perrrrrkele!!) 😂

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

🤣 Double dog dare ya
🤣🤣🤣 just the thought made me laugh so TY!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

🤣 I can just imagine their faces! So funny! 😂😂It would definitely be an interesting study in human behavior!👍🏻

(2) Show this thread

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

😎

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

(4) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Works with Black bears. Scream and be loud.
Grizzleys you have to be quiet and play dead.
Polar bears- ya gotta chill, yo!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

lol

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😅 reminds me of Tae Kwon Do training, make load sounds

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

He matched the bears energy