Only people mentioned by @Xviiwwg1wga_ in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Patriot Sands to her Publication

Zander the Pedomander?

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

Where did you find this out? I used a few search engines and couldn't find anything.

Awakened truth seeking patriot suspended from twitter for sharing truth and awareness, walk away Dem/Rep, Patriot Party, Trumper for life

In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication

I got it from a source that has been reliable for over a year. He researches everything before he puts it out. If he does make an error he is quick to retract the information and apologize for posting inaccurate information.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Charlie Ward named a lot of people arrested and the media was told {not by charlie} but not a word mentioned about it. Their all gonna come crashing down.

An image search brings up Brandon Martinez, he writes books. Same pic. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brandon-Martinez/e/B00ORL6LU6%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

One of the first deleted from Twitter and dox'd by the Daily Beast. Proudly. I've been waiting.

Where? When?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

no mercy. clean and swift

This is a scumbag pedophile. you know why they go after innocent little children? Because they aren't man enough to approach an adult woman who could fight them off.

little prick

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Saw this, too! Thanks for posting it!

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

https://dagobertobellucci.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/the-six-million-myth-by-zander-c-fuerza-zioncrimefactory/ ??? Link erased but site still there. Too much for me to sift at the moment.

PIG

The media doesn't cover stories.
They make up cover stories.