An attempt to piece it all together... datefagging is a risky business, but sometimes you can't resist having a go! "You have more than you know", right?

10/7 Julian (17) = 10/20 Gregorian = bumpy ride time
10/8 Julian (18 - R) = 10/21 Gregorian = FISA declas, flood, overturn election, storm tweet, flood begins
10/9 Julian (19) = 10/22 Gregorian = 10/11+11 = Hack-a-sat final event
10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch = pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical
10/11 Julian = 10/24 Gregorian = APL 10 = Collapse
10/15 Julian = 10/28 Gregorian = first Q drop = first arrest = Prince Andrew?
10/16 Julian = 10/29 Gregorian = EBS, shutdown
10/17 Julian (Q) = 10/30 Gregorian = Panic in DC, 12 days of Xmas
10/18 Julian = 10/31 Gregorian = Halloween = 123 days to go, 589 day, end of Cabal financial system
10/19 Julian (119) = 11/1 Gregorian = All Saints Day = 911 reversed, Netanyahu arrested, debt wiped out
10/23 = GFD = Calendar reset?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We can only pray its soon. I am seriously losing faith and going to lose my mind.

Even if you’re this reminded me there is an end to all this. Thank you. :)

Lol "dAtE fAg iS a s|n"! Ea. individual choice. Just do you, brudduh!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Looks like I could have one hell of a birthday on 10/24.

Prayers and good vibes for that

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

2 Year Delta tomorrow and the only Q Drop for 10/19

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨Here's hoping you're right Martin!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Date Fag HeeHee!!!

When communications blackouts do occur… You can download the Signal app now and communicate during the blackouts there. We have a group called AU Home that’s building everyday for when this occurs. Come join us and be prepared!!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

i searched but not found AU Home
Am not in US - don't know if that makes a difference.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

(3) Show this thread

Prayers, my fren! I pray you are correct!❤️

Time will show.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Definitely Feeling All those Vibes!
I've stirred Awakening pots in as many of my fellow humans as possible, so...

Let's DO this thing~
Bumps n All.
🙏⚖🙏

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

American Horror Story: NYC is about to begin...

Episode 4 (#117 overall) - Blackout

Set to air 10/26

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

Interesting titles!!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Look at you!!! Juan talks about 10/29. Let’s pray something big happens soon. Something to open up everyone’s eyes. The truth about Haiti would sure help.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I have seen so many of these over the years from different people. I do feel we are getting close. 107 mentioned 10/29 as a full stop....but even he said plus or minus a week. I say just be prepared as we have been for quite some time. Hold the line and be brave. I have zero fear...Thank you Lord.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Well done Martin, well done!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😁🙏❤️👏17 days until midterm election 11-3-2022

That is basically 2 weeks and a few days.

We are getting closer.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

My birthday!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

How can we have fair elections when the same compromised voting machines are being used?

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Bookmarked. However it happens, we might have 21 days of 🍿🍿🍿 and 🎥 in our near future!

Bibi was on Mark Levins show yesterday…

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

This year or next year?
From first drop HRC will arrested Monday 10/30.
The next Monday October 30th isn't until 2023.

This year or next year?

This year or next year?

This year or next year?

Trump arrest around that rally planned for this weekend will send APL to 10.

I personally think Joe Biden will be the first arrest… That family is getting hammered from all angles right now and they’re being tied directly to China, as we knew all along.

Probably after the 2020 election is overturned. Which will cancel midterm.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I believe we have already had the first arrest, and Biden will be included on the first unsealed indictment with the rest of [them] to trigger a mass awakening

(2) Show this thread

Manifesting timeline without election, so this sounds good, Martin.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana can roll with that too!
So when do you think they are going to arrest Trump or do you think that is just Trump and Juan trying to push them into other mistakes and moves by having Juan publicly dare them to do it?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No arrest. I think it is so that we manifest no arrest, and we control the timeline with our spirit of goodwill. Not them and their sicko agenda.

(1) Show this thread

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

I’m not a decoder / anon, so while it may be obvious to all who have been at it for years, i have to ask: where was it suggested that the Julian calendar is a part of this operation?

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication

[THEY] have been fooking with everything for a very very long time, including TIME.

10 days lost in 1582 when the calendar was changed from Julian to Gregorian.

That change was significant in our history.

The process of getting back to & learning who we really are starts with correcting time.

https://qalerts.app/?q=10+days

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/julian-gregorian-switch.html

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

I’m ready. But not sure anything happens until the MSM is discredited to the masses.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I've felt that way ever since the 2020 election. Executive Order 13848 gives the white hats the authority to seize the assets of any entity that assisted foreign interference of a US election. That would include almost all of the MSM, as well as the major social media companies like Twitter and Facebook. But if the MSM started reporting the truth it would contradict what the movie is showing us. Therefore, for now, the media is only broadcasting the movie, which is all fake news, in order to wake up the normies.
It's frustrating for those of us who are already awake, but we just have to accept it. The script of the movie is being written by quantum computers at the NSA and they have the benefit of Project Looking Glass to guide them, so who are we to argue with their strategy?

(1) Show this thread