A reminder that Potus and the team don't publicly broadcast their plans.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This is well known and most Patriots should have it in thier Quick Access file. Hell, it is basic warfare at all three levels: Tactical, Operational and Strategic. That is NOT the debate.
Is the Insurrection Act in effect? No.
Is there Martial Law with FEMA and SECDEF in Charge? No.
Any junior officer of any branch of service KNOWS that telegraphing movements and OPSEC is critical.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Please help. I don't have a problem with Flynn's answers. I am having a problem with him acting like we just need to move on and pretend nothing happened.

I'm not trying to be difficult here. I'm trying to understand my frustration and anger over the interview.

I was a little taken back by some of his answers but I'm not angry n here's why. are you going to tell the enemy what your strategy is b4 you go into battle. Even some of the people I listen to who have inside intel have said they have been given false info at times to throw the DS off. I think he knows a lot more than he let on but this is a critical time and everything must be done precisely.

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GigiMom in this post can reply

In response Joyce Wiles to her Publication

I don't have a problem with the disinfo. I have problem with him pretending nothings wrong and wanting us to pretend we have winable elections