A reminder that Potus and the team don't publicly broadcast their plans.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

God bless you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God bless us all 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

The art of War.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

YES!! Thank you for posting this. With all my heart, I believe POTUS has had a plan all along. Master chess player. Doesn't matter what General Flynn said or why he said it. (By the end of that interview, it sounded like he does indeed know of a plan...since he said he wouldn't say it's over yet for POTUS having four more years.) Maybe it was to see who would keep standing, who would be the winter soldiers...

Patriot, Medical Freedom activist, Homeschooling mom, wife and realtor.

tthen why have Flynn do the interview? its one thing to say nothing. its another to completely depress the base.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Okay. Can't argue with that one; never have,, but if there is a plan, the results of its implementation need to be made manifest very very soon if any trust in it is to be retained at all [come hell or high water]

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

You Know What They Used To Say : "Loose Lips Sinks Ships" So to Win You Cant Broadcast Your Plans, Better Chance of Winning That Way, President Trump Knows That! So Im Trusting Trump, Flynn & Pompeo & The Military To Bring Us To Victory!

So does that make your fabulous February/March calendar entries null and void? Please say it isn't so.....

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

awww shucks, I thought we were going to hand the blueprints over to the enemy and hope for the best. 🤷‍♀️😂

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Exactly what I thought when listening to Gen Flynn earlier.

Trumps/Flynn/Freedom/Maga/Q/Q+++/Vets❤️🇺🇸/107

so i guess... no fireworks this afternoon 2-5-21?

Important. Every anon i speak with is just confused with the word "soon" as it's been spoken of often for months?

Vigilance Patriots W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA https://rumble.user/megaMAGAmoveman.com 🌑💢👿💥💪😗☀️

I took my oath back in 1979 when I joined the Navy, and it's forever!!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🍿🍿 Everyone hates sitting next to someone in the theater telling you what's gonna happen next.

Libertatem=Latin for freedom. 20+years TS/SAPs. In service for the Highest Good. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

God Speed, REAL President Donald Trump! 80 million strong are supporting you.

This is well known and most Patriots should have it in thier Quick Access file. Hell, it is basic warfare at all three levels: Tactical, Operational and Strategic. That is NOT the debate.
Is the Insurrection Act in effect? No.
Is there Martial Law with FEMA and SECDEF in Charge? No.
Any junior officer of any branch of service KNOWS that telegraphing movements and OPSEC is critical.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Please help. I don't have a problem with Flynn's answers. I am having a problem with him acting like we just need to move on and pretend nothing happened.

I'm not trying to be difficult here. I'm trying to understand my frustration and anger over the interview.

(1) Show this thread

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

The answer to Flynn's interview with Billings. He told a lie because why would they ever reveal the plan? Just like Joe M stated last night and then removed it, did you think this was just about America and Trump supporters? The plan is to save the world from this cabal and Deep State. Trust the plan, have faith.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=Insurrection&f=treesort&fq=true&num=10&hl=true&edition=prelim&granuleId=USC-prelim-title10-section252

“..The Advantage In Life, In Business, And In Wartime Goes To The Competitor That Does Not Flinch And Does Not Broadcast His Game Plan.”
https://t.me/cjtruth316/699

My only qualm/concern about Trump is how often he throws up the 666 when he's talking. I don't know if it's habit or if he's taking back the numerology/symbolism from the cabal but it's often... Any thoughts on this?

You're concerned about his hand gestures. But not the Cabal that want him dead and gone? I think your just fine.

I think you are putting too much into his hand gestures. I never knew that was "a symbolic sign" for that # I hate to say. Some ppl talk with their hands, as I do, couldn't talk without them, in ASL it's an F, and the way he moves them up and down mean french fry, so it can mean different things to different ppl. I guess you have to be in that "club" to know "that" sign. I DO NOT believe he intends that gesture in the manner you are thinking at all.

(2) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LIKE OIDIOT & BIDEN 😉. STILL WANT TO KNOW IF BIDEN WAS IN ON SEALS#6 HELIO CRASH !

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher