#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

60 page study on QAnon Propaganda on Twitter.

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2207/2207.05118.pdf

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

60 pages, did you go though all pages yet:)?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response memes matter to her Publication

I did a search for his name and username, he is not there

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

His videos do the talking.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

They sure do 💛

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great question. It was great to see Field, Dan the Man, Martin and George Webb though. We were all working so hard on Twitter back then so please don't feel sad if you didn't make this report. We obviously were a threat if they kicked us all off with General Flynn.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I got booted the same day as President Trump ... that felt pretty good 😂

(1) Show this thread