Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

dont understand how i can read whos injected or whos us

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

huh..thought i made more of a splash since i was banned, i am not on twats family tree of anon influencers either

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Why isn't Joe M mentioned 🤔
@StormIsUponUs

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

His videos do the talking.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

60 pages, did you go though all pages yet:)?

(3) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

WE r the ghosts in there machines...

i think i was permanently banned from twitter before even 500 days active. every time they put me in time out, i tripled down.

The 17th time “Vincent” appears, it shows the number of daily followers as 321.

Interesting. I dare say, you struck a nerve, VK. I guess they can’t stand the fact that you are an influencer and sharing good vibes.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

we know how important VK has been and continues to be
Think Peter Jordan says it well when he speaks of how important incouraging anyone is,now how blessed Are we to have VK😂🥰its silly

(1) Show this thread

The name “Vincent” appears 45 times.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Trying to limp through another year of this….

very cool 😎

They wrote that Bill Binney was far right propaganda....he was NSA !!!
This report is horse shit !!! Haha 🤣🤣

X22Report is in there too !

You all did a great job — Bravo for your service on the Digital Battlefield. 👊

Caps = 54🪞 45 (Q+).
TS = 1:24 PM.

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Nov 07, 2017 6:34:55 PM EST
Anonymous
+++
++
+
Q

WWG1WGA.

#TheBestIsYetToCome

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

All for a LARP.

So this came about because a group has a conspiracy theory about some group they say is named Qanon, who are dangerous because they believe in conspiracy theories?

Did I capture this right? The irony.....

Anyway,

God bless them all for their roles on the main stage.

My Favs were VK, IET and Karli-🙏💛

What an epic time to alive!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Ask the Q uestion vibes...

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Amazing!!!
So we finally get to see who did what and how much
This is like a gift to me

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😁
2 year delta

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am so proud to see so many faniliar nanes .goid job everyone

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Looks like my digital camo worked well?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

not a billboard 100 hit but solid country AU!

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Truthers under the microscope to see how we connect....lol, they scared...now I wonder if anyone has done a study of the enemy like this...you know, for balance & comparison ;)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Can we use it as reference for a phD ? 🤣

Well damn I guess I havent been doing a good enough job to get my name up there😂! I wonder who those Qanon folks are?? 😂

I see a bunch of top notch Anons! BZ Patriots. o7

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

They're SCARED of the biggest warriors rise for the GREAT AWAKENING - LIGHT-TRUTH. ⚔️⚡😇

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Amazing what these people will spend their time doing to avoid looking into post jab death rates.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

For a moment I thought it was a connect the dots for our map to the final destination 😄.

anyone here with active twitter should invite all these names to AU