I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Headed to AZ, so I can be with my kids and grandkids when the chit storm hits. Not sure how to pack...do I pack for a few days? Weeks? Months?? Years??

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

My son is away at college, this is killing me. I would hope they would have colleges send kids home.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

I have a son at college who could come home and the rest of the family is 11 hours north. I have no idea what to do.

Indoctrinated campuses are not going to care about mental health. I have cried wolf too many times telling my son what is going to happen, but no longer believes me, and I don’t blame him. Over 2 years of me saying things that have not happened are now just ignored. I don’t even know if I believe what I’m saying anymore.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Grace4mankind in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grace4 mankind, click on at the bottom under it