Headed to AZ, so I can be with my kids and grandkids when the chit storm hits. Not sure how to pack...do I pack for a few days? Weeks? Months?? Years??

Only people mentioned by @UltraMaga in this post can reply

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

In my opinion, no one knows how this is going to play out or the timeline. Disinformation is necessary. So my advice to you or anyone is to spend as much time with your family that you can. Instead of dreading what is to come, enjoy your life with those you love. God will sort out everything else.

My son is away at college, this is killing me. I would hope they would have colleges send kids home.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

I have a son at college who could come home and the rest of the family is 11 hours north. I have no idea what to do.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Not sure about duration, maybe a month🤷🏼‍♀️, but you are coming to Arizona during what we call the "glory months" here. The hot weather has finally broken and the days are just about perfect where we are, shorts and tshirts during the day and maybe jeans and a light jacket at night. If SHTF now at least we won't suffer thru the heat too. Our 3 weeks of winter where we dust off the warmer coats isn't until about January. Stay safe and enjoy being with your family. There are quite a few other AZ patriots here on AU. 😉

I used to say if we’re ever in a prepper situation I’n gonna be the one with TP. Seemed like no one was ever thinking about that. Then 2020 happened and I was right. Maybe stock up. Otherwise take your valuables, if your home is empty could be looting. Prepare as if you may never go back but only take what you need. Fortunately most of AZ is warm even in winter so no heavy clothes. A few light jackets for evening. Plenty of cash. Is your bank also in AZ? If so easier to get at tellers than ATMs with limits.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

10 days? Honestly have no clue but wud take what's important to me n a few clothes that can double up for all seasons!

IMO 1-1/12 month! best case senario!
Clean and swift in 30! hopefully days are meant!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Anytime I travel more than 1 tank of gas away, I channel my inner Beverly Hillbillies coming to town. That car is packed!
In all seriousness make sure you have some extra food and WATER in your car while travelling. You'll be fine there are Patriots everywhere.

Months if you include martial law. A visibme military government until new election can be held.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Visible.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Only POTUS and JFK Jr would know the answer to this. I would take everything that is important to you, especially if you live in a blue state.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

10 days of darkness coming

YES - You're moving, take all that you need.

I would prepare for a couple of weeks. But know we will still be fighting the Deep State for months afterwards, if not years.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Better to be looking at it than looking for it!

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Splity!! (Splitscreen) Favourite Combi of all time. Pretty rare these days.

(1) Show this thread

How are you prepared VK?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Praying for safe travels. We have family coming to us this week, we are stocked up in csse anything happens

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Pack the Word of God
I Love you
LOVE

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers for safe travels. All you need is God, your medications, Personal documents and to keep believeing The best is yet to come🙏

I had this same quesition and took only a three week supply of clothes. They wash. Stocked up on food and water once at destination. Extra water if in AZ. Prayers for you and your family!

I had this same quesition and took only a three week supply of clothes. They wash. Stocked up on food and water once at destination. Extra water if in AZ. Prayers for you and your family!

I WOULD PACK FOR THE LONG HAUL. BETTER TO HAVE THAN HAVE NOT. MY GUNS WOULD BE ESSENTIAL.

🙏🙏🙏
I will praying for your safe travels, and am soo glad that you will be with your kids & grandkids. I am not even for sure what year we are in, and no clue how long to tell you to pack for.