πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The wisdom of our Native elders is pure and simple. I've speculated here that what we are experiencing is an ascension. We're heading Up if you will. We're remembering who we are.

#KennedySonDay

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE RAINBOW WARRIORS OF LOVE-LIGHT & LIGHT LOVE

"I Salute the LIGHT in your Eyes where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. For when I AM in that Center WITHIN Me and you are in that Sacred Place WITHIN you, then WE Shall Be as ONE." The Final Prophetic Vision of Lakota Chief Crazy Horse

We, Here, on AU, are the Long-Awaited WARRIORS OF THE RAINBOW, who Anonymously & Unselfishly Share their Unique Spiritual Gifts with One Another with the Goal of Pro-Actively Creating a Personal & Planetary Community Populated by Self-Empowered, Sovereign Individuals & Nested Within a Local, State, National & Global Holographic Hierarchy led by TRULY Enlightened Leaders'--Divine Spiritual Catalysts who will Facilitate the Emergence of a New Creation--what the Bible refers to as the Restoration of the Garden of Eden, The Promised Land, The Kingdom of Heaven & the Body of CHRIST whose Individual Threads are Woven Together to Form the All-Embracing (Q)uantum (Quilt) of the NEW JERUSALEM!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

And I, YOU!

THE SACRED SECRETION

"We Sit Around in a Circle and Suppose, but the SECRET, Sits in the Center and KNOWS." -Robert Frost

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it