So Good!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🍿

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

44 was the game total on the Kansas City Chiefs/Buffalo Bills game this weekend (20-24). Dawson Knox,#88 of the BB caught the winning touchdown, thrown by quarterback Allen#17. I started watching right under 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter, score 17/17. KC then got a field goal to make their 20. Mahones threw an interception, giving the ball to BB, setting up their game winning run. Post#4884 is a 2yr delta today which only says 'enjoy the show'. There was a huge amount of money bet on the overs for this game. Make no mistake, this score was a setup. They do it all the time. (remember the army/navy game President Trump went to. I knew the final score was going to point to a post with a comm. & it did). Sports are so corrupt, & they are pointing it out in a lot of ways. That bottle of Musks 'burnt hair' perfume is blood red. Want to bet what it is pointing too?