Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I don't know how anyone sees this as good.

They are both controlled opposition.

Which means, social media is still in control of CCP/DARPA/
CIA/etc.

How do sheeple not see it?

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

What if they have flipped and are helping 45?
Not saying they are 100% good, but they are definitely speaking truth and helping red-pill the masses currently.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

I like Dr McGregor’s post on it

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

For sure. Thanks for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

Ugh dang it I missed it!

In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication

he did delete it but at least you can see it here :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Good Catch!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Sorry - been a bit busy on the local front
Did anyone else notice this?

"buy burnt hair from a company that digs holes"
"My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us"
is the first to come up in English

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Buy+Burnt+Hair+from+a+company+that+digs+holes%21#english-results

@kimrunner

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

they said look to twitter for this and that fits the MO. Tomorrow the fauci movie is released get ready anons all hell is about break loose at least I hope so.

(1) Show this thread

😃👍

In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

So sorry for the spam, I cleaned it up. Sometimes there is a delay with the publish feature.

(1) Show this thread

Im not sure about Parler for me again.

🤭

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

exceptional meme!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Don't know why but this pic totally made me flash back to the old 70's Justice League cartoon.

✨"Wonder Twin Powers ACTIVATE!"✨

What Gen X kid didn't watch that on Saturday mornings? 🤣 I know I did.

Nice "Z" on their outfits too. ;)

Can someone please meme this? 🤣

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I was just talking about this cartoon this morning, and said I loved this show yet I've been wondering if this was an example of shapeshifting? Not sure if there's a divine form of it or if it was nefarious lol. I'm hoping the Z you've just pointed out means the good kind whew 😄

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Reminds of that 🍊🧡 photo they took together.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

A DBZ fusion, clever! 😂

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🍿

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

adding
EM t/s 16:04 > 7:4 > 11
4:04 > 44

(1) Show this thread

Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1582098917696901120?s=20&t=4lurdgqha16FDv4yTnzKsA

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i hear winning musiQ being played☺️❤️ wonder whos behind it🤭🩰🎂i love our life
WHAT fantastiQ times we have helped manifested guys, WWG1WGA foreva we are all saving the world, make no mistake, we matter! and its happeningits happeningits happening what føn vibes al this is woohooo we need this... okey i need this, føn! føn! føn! how much we love our team? HOW MUCH!? soooooooooomuchinfinity