Had razorblades in my throat about a week ago and whilst my throat doesn’t hurt anymore, I’ve still got the most phlegmy cough that i just can’t get rid of..

I refuse to go to doc, take anything from pharma etc..

Need help on what will help get rid of this phlegm…..

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

Aussie Patriot, WWG1WGA Never stop fighting for truth and freedom

Mullein extract if you cant get some :) this helped with my coughing and soothes the throat i found some on etsy a little organic store online 🙏

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Miss Mandy to her Publication

. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Taking raw garlic, also helps: it cleans the blood and is also good for the blood pressure.

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

Quinine Vitamin D and zync. also you could try dandelion root

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Use a 50/50 mixture of saline and FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide in a hand held mist nebulizer and inhale/ exhale until misture in the reservior is gone. You can look up the procedure online to verify. Also keep very well hydrated with water to thin the mucus. Cough and deep breathe and walk. 😇

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

ivetmwctine and NAC 600