Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Karen Kingston discussed this on Stew Peters and that it is why they did not kill all of us off. They need host.
Part 2: PROOF COVID Is A Nano-weapon PARASITE; Biotech Analyst Has PROOF COVID & Vaxx Are Biosynthetic Parasites @Jennifer Goldstein

https://rumble.com/v1npjre-part-2-covid-is-a-parasite-biotech-analyst-has-proof-covid-and-vaxx-are-bio.html

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I've probably said this before... Twilight zone.. When is Rod Sterling going to come out and say.. "Beyond there is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.” There just is no way any of us could make this crap up. Someone needs to wake up because I feel like we are in someone else's nightmare!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

@IAM13888 Remember when I said this??

books, painting, walks in nature

So you fuck up some genes from animals and people and then
it's all yours? Are these courts insane? They must be! Imagine: I fuck up the car from my neighour without telling or informing him, and now it's my car? So I sabotage the bank and now it's my bank?
Arrest those crazy insane guys!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Wonder if any other nations have this ruling ot is it just people in the USA

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Just wait 'til those who are vaxxinated are made aware of this information.