Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Has anyone tried the Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) plan? I keep hearing the commercial on the radio! I pay almost $500 a month for just me (Blue Cross of Texas). Never sick, but have had to have surgery some random surgeries in the last 20-30 years (ankle repair from athletics, emergency hysterectomy etc), so I do always want some sort of insurance (especially for hospital). Interested to know if anyone has Tried CHM? 🤷‍♀️

Disclaimer, not a Dave Ramsey fan, but found good info in his site.

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/insurance/health-cost-sharing?gclid=Cj0KCQjwj7CZBhDHARIsAPPWv3fr5pZ65uDUDGZp0ketxrTO8liB_BXmIO3GDqyeSeFSLkRinHUfKH4aAnRuEALw_wcB

We’ve been CHM members since 2012 and would recommend them to anyone looking for a health sharing account.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Great! Thank you for the referral, this is great to read!
🙏🙌

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

They aren’t an insurance company, and don’t pay for everything thing. We thought of them more as a catastrophic coverage, but the money we saved in monthly payments more than allowed us to make payments on any out standing balances.

(1) Show this thread