TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

we’re back at the ER again….. he is 4 yrs post quadruple bypass , chronic UTI’s due to enlarged prostate, copd/emphysema…. vascular dementia, anoxic dementia and possibly dementia related to not being able to expel all carbon dioxide…. we are at a point where he gets hospitalized every orher week…. he just exists at this point… every day i pray for God to either heal him or take him home!! as cold and heartless as that sounds… consider his quality of life before passing judgement… all well wishes and prayers appreciated…… p.s., he is a veteran and a retired deputy…. a silly man at heart and lovely called Grumpa by his 7 grandchildren 13 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandchild

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

It can be heartbreaking to watch our loved ones suffer. Does he know Jesus? If not...while he still has breath he has hope. If yes...then God still has purpose even through his suffering. Praying for him AND you. I've been through this with my dad...also quadruple bypass....but his post surgical misery only lasted not even 9 months before his body gave up. Hugs to you through this difficult process!

thank you for your kind words… yes, he knows Jesus… where that relationship is i fo not know… as with most(all) people he is not free from sin.., but ge does know Jesus

Only people mentioned by @BrizbyFinley in this post can reply

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Well...none of us are without sin...that's a relief to know he is saved. Prayers for what you need emotionally and physically to care for him until that time does come.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

thank you

(1) Show this thread