we’re back at the ER again….. he is 4 yrs post quadruple bypass , chronic UTI’s due to enlarged prostate, copd/emphysema…. vascular dementia, anoxic dementia and possibly dementia related to not being able to expel all carbon dioxide…. we are at a point where he gets hospitalized every orher week…. he just exists at this point… every day i pray for God to either heal him or take him home!! as cold and heartless as that sounds… consider his quality of life before passing judgement… all well wishes and prayers appreciated…… p.s., he is a veteran and a retired deputy…. a silly man at heart and lovely called Grumpa by his 7 grandchildren 13 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandchild

Only people mentioned by @BrizbyFinley in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

I-V-E-R-M-E-C-T-I-N - it’s worth a shot.

Please try it. If you do try and it’s the “horse paste” form, start with a pencil eraser-sized dose 2x a day (it’s not a drug, it is not possible to overdose).

A very knowledgeable fellow named Danny runs the following channel on Telegram (Ivermectin testimonials). He saved his own life with Ivermectin. His chat is very informative.

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

I am praying for Grumpa. 🙏🏻❤️

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

@haldir1970…. thank you…

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏Sending prayers for Grumpa

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

tgank you

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

tgank gou

(1) Show this thread

luv and prayers
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

they didnt admit him….

Awww....my heart goes out to you. So hard. He's not on hospice care yet right?

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️✝️
(Nurse: turn off light..... he needs rest)!

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

thank you divine

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

thank you Shin

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers 🙏

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

thank hou Gigi

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Im praying for this sweet man. I pray he spends no more days in the hospital but instead srrounded by loved ones at home, healing. God bless him through most beautiful Jesus name, amen

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

thank you Jewelz

(1) Show this thread

his 81st birthday is Wednesday…. i hope hes better by then

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I am sending prayers for your father, Brizby.
May God bless him in this time of suffering.
Although I am from Canada, I send thanks to him for his service to humanity.
Sending you a hug as well.
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response hope saxton to her Publication

thank you Hope!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

thank you Beverly

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers 🙏 and healing light energy

In response I am What I am to her Publication

thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🙏Sending prayers

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

tgank you Crumb catcher

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

thank you Truth seeker

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

thank you… once again Jason…

(1) Show this thread

It can be heartbreaking to watch our loved ones suffer. Does he know Jesus? If not...while he still has breath he has hope. If yes...then God still has purpose even through his suffering. Praying for him AND you. I've been through this with my dad...also quadruple bypass....but his post surgical misery only lasted not even 9 months before his body gave up. Hugs to you through this difficult process!

thank you for your kind words… yes, he knows Jesus… where that relationship is i fo not know… as with most(all) people he is not free from sin.., but ge does know Jesus

(1) Show this thread