#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Husband, Father, Son, Patriot, Christian, and much more God wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Please prayers and vibes for my wife. she has MS and is in a bad way as of late. Between chdhood vaccines and processed foods she has gotten this. Med beds cant get here soon enough thank you all for the prayers and vibes theyre much needed!

In response Domenic Boucher to his Publication

If she hasn't yet, encourage her to stop ingesting ALL artificial sweeteners asap, one of the worst causatives or aggravators for MS.

If you can afford an iRMS Pemf Mat, look into it.

At the Spiritual level MS is trapped light/love, holding it all in with stubbornness; it burns up the nervous system. You can look into ayurvedic cooling foods as well. She must be a powerhouse on a good day! Let her know it's safe to be herself. The world needs our most powerful lighthouses shining, not with their windows closed.

Can you encourage her to tap what is in her heart and start writing it out, even if in a private journal. It may be very healing for her. MS is serious but can be turned around, especially with a change of diet; all organic and alkaline.

Rife Frequencies are powerful at bringing back homeostasis through like resonance. The med beds use resonance technology too.

Prayers. You are a good husband seeking help for her.🙏💛

Multiple Sclerosis 1 - Spooky2 Rife Frequencies - YouTube

Learn more Spooky2 RIfe Frequencies: http://www.rifetherapies.com/.Multiple Sclerosis 1Demyelinating disease. Aspartame, mercury, benzene, lead, and toluene ...

Husband, Father, Son, Patriot, Christian, and much more God wins

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

thank you so much she is definitely an amazing woman and tough as they come. everything you said rings true to what I/we have been researching. im not sure if i can swing the mat at the moment but i will be working toward getting one. sugars are dsfinitely the worst thing for her overall and on the same note the most addicting drug there is. thank you again for your time, wisdom, and kindness it is very much appreciated i hope you have a blessed day

In response Domenic Boucher to his Publication

Bless your heart, the parents of my daughters friend in HS invited us all camping once. The mom had MS. I watched her husband make sure she drank her aspertame-filled lemonade and eat her GMO "pesticide" corn and had to bite my tongue. He was hurting her. Seeing you want to help your wife is heart warming.

What is more affordable are Magnetic Mats which have been shown to be beneficial for MS as well.

This may be of interest and they come in a wide range of prices on the internet. One may bring her tremendous relief and in the meantime, if she will enjoy time barefoot on the cool earth, it will help. It's also free.

Ginger and turmeric added to the diet as well👍
🙏💛

thank you again so much for the kind words we will look into the magnetic mats sounds right up our alley. weve been talking about all this and how theyre killing us. like beyer making both medacine and pesticides and being in bed with monte santo and thats just scratching the surface. ive gotten really deep into the healing frequencies and med bed tech its amazing times we live in cant wait for the conclusion to this show. thank you again so much

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DomBushy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Domenic Boucher, click on at the bottom under it