(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response memes matter to her Publication

pico de gallo 😋

the *only* way to consume raw onions❣️ 😉

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

sounds like a holy trinity

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

english translation : rooster's beak

make it - it's fab

fresh tomatoes
fresh jalapenos
fresh onions
fresh garlic
fresh cilantro
(finely) chop all
ground cumin
himalayan pink salt
fresh squeezed lime juice

saving:) test

dig in with homemade corn chips fried in olive oil

it's habitual 😂

i can tell its gonna be a regular in the side dish selections ova here allready😂

bon appetite❣️

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it