#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Thank you all for prayers. My Husband Terry is so much improved today..Thank you for prayers ...blessings ... ideas and shares...His cramping stopped after about Seven days of it... one night of prayer made the difference...he is trying his first meal and we pray the pain doesn’ t return...God is good and a huge shout out to the anons...it may seem like a small thing but you can not imagine what he has gone through medically the last 11 years...AU is filled with angels🕊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Selah in this post can reply

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

May God Bless your family!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Thank you🙏🕊

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you🙏🕊

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻✨❤️

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Thank you 🙏🕊

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

So glad to hear this! Continued prayers and healing vibes!!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So glad! Thank you for the update! Praise the Lord.