(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Until John D Rockefeller the oil tycoon came along, mankind was kept healthy with natural cures to disease. But Rockefeller bought off the medical establishment to promote his petroleum based prescription drugs. The centuries old natural cures were branded primitive and medical schools began teaching form new textbooks, funded by Rockefeller, of course, that promoted mew "miracle drugs" that Rockefeller happened to own patents for. Anyone who protested was labeled a kook by the MSM, also owned by Rockefeller, and in a few short decades, he held a monopoly on the healthcare industry.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response David Treciak to his Publication

they]] reset us and mindwipe us every 100 years or so with they're]] mud]]

I've spent my life in the matrix, blindly unaware of my true role as a wage slave and just one out of billions of sheep with no concerns greater than keeping food on the table and a roof over my head. Since my awakening I've been obsessed with doing research, connecting dots, and finding out what the Big Picture looks like.
One small aspect of it is that we have enemies of a demonic nature whose purpose is to destroy all traces of mankind when we reach a certain level of higher consciousness. Clues that tell us of our past incarnation are hidden in plain sight all over our domain. Ancient structures, statues, remnants of high tech we've never achieved are scattered all over. And not just from the last phase of our existence, but from previous ones as well. In other words, we've been here before, multiple times. The history of some indigenous cultures say there are 5 distinct ages, all destroyed except for the fifth, which we are living in now.
But this time, we defeated them.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it