I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Dear Anon Up fam, please please please, if the sh#t hits the fan, and truths are revealed, and you find out something you REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like, please don't lose it. Q said, the truth would put 95% of people in hospital. Don't let that be any of you, no matter what it is. We have come so far. We still have a way to go on this journey, just bring that pinch of salt with you and take it out when and if you need it. Just in case. ❤️

We are in this together. If we are cut off from communicating via AU, remember this storm shall pass. Eventually, we will be reconnected. When in doubt PRAY, when you feel confident PRAY! Trust In God. Those who have been slumbering are in for a rude awakening. God willing we will take what we have learned and help ease their fears. The Best Is Yet To Come! -DJT

WWG1WGA
God Speed Patriots!

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We have a chat group on signal app called AU Home.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We should pick a place, 5 years from now, where we can all meet up.....

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

If we ever gather together it has been suggested we would have to wear t-shirts with our screen name and profile image to identify each other easily. 😊

(1) Show this thread