Dear Anon Up fam, please please please, if the sh#t hits the fan, and truths are revealed, and you find out something you REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like, please don't lose it. Q said, the truth would put 95% of people in hospital. Don't let that be any of you, no matter what it is. We have come so far. We still have a way to go on this journey, just bring that pinch of salt with you and take it out when and if you need it. Just in case. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

thank you for this loving post

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

thank you for this loving post

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We are in this together. If we are cut off from communicating via AU, remember this storm shall pass. Eventually, we will be reconnected. When in doubt PRAY, when you feel confident PRAY! Trust In God. Those who have been slumbering are in for a rude awakening. God willing we will take what we have learned and help ease their fears. The Best Is Yet To Come! -DJT

WWG1WGA
God Speed Patriots!

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We should pick a place, 5 years from now, where we can all meet up.....

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We have a chat group on signal app called AU Home.

(2) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

For He who is in me (Holy Spirit) is greater than he (satan) who is in the world. I will over come. And stand firm. I walk by Faith not by sight.

We have had years to get over the news. People more personally affected will have more trouble.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Excellent advice and reminder of why we were awoken before the others.
We have been exposed to terrible things over and over. It has desensitized us and made us become resilient.
We have had an extended amount of time to process all this information.
Others will be in for more of a shock, but with compassion and understanding, we will be able to guide people.
We are awake in varying degrees, but are aware that something bad must be revealed for the healing to begin.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

✌️😎👍

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😎💞🙌

(2) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

The thought that everything is controlled and both sides are accounted for make it more palatable.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Along those same lines ;
Both sides are monitoring in real time how anons are responding.
If the awakening is going to fast, they slow it down, if too slow they speed it up. They cannot afford to have everyone wake at the same time because it would be complete chaos. This is all controlled...

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you, Heather! Blessings to you! One thing we can all do is to Pray for Strength!