Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I like Juan and I like VK.

Both have shown their ties to Q and DJT.

At the end of the day, this advice still exists: Follow Jesus Christ and put your faith in God.

Don’t put your trust in me or any other Anon. Trust God in Heaven.

That’s the best advice I got.

I love you all!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana would agree.
Nana loves you all & I believe that VK, Juan, Jfkjrfan, & you DoQ have helped keep us all grounded & focused, helped us all keep FEAR at bay to make good choices on what seems to resonate as truth.

I really think there are many levels to "awake" and honestly the Patriots on AU are the highest level of "Awake" that I have found & I have spent time on most all platforms.

✍️Most not all of what is left on Twit wit are crazy libs, Rinos, & some not really mentally stable light-workers that have lost it.
✍️You have brand newbies~
✍️You have the Politically awake that are not awake to any part of this spiritual battle~
✍️You have Patriots that are still masons to some degree~~
✍️You have all out Pay-triots that are just in it for their own fame and riches~
✍️And then you have Anonup Patriots that have advanced to a place where we can see not only the political, power, & law battles but also the spiritual battles that are going on at the same time & how to manif

Perhaps we should
make a data collection of
shill handles.
Nana, when our favorite anons are
under attacked,
our good vibrations shake terribly.
Whatever you suggest,
I support you.
🔷WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🔷

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

WTF did I miss?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Well I really think we should just stay on more positive things hun, I believe they will work themselves out. They will shake out exactly where they are supposed to me thinks,.