Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

Just a Texas Gal who LOVES God, My Family, Our Beloved Republic, The Constitution, and Our Military. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸 #GodWins #TBIYTC

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Thank you for posting this...it made my bad morning better.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

God knew we had the fight and drive in us. He chose wisely and intentionally. He knew we could handle the truth and will help the others when they learn of the evil. It has humbled me, led me to appreciate more, reconnect with Father God, and gave many of us our life purpose. 🙌🏼🙏🏽🇺🇸

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Amen

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

some of us did this emotional journey alone. some triggers. sobs. prayers. unbelief from others. but kept hanging in. believing in our president, the Plan, cause we knew in our hearts the Truth. we just knew. it takes all kinds of warriors. TY God for the message in my spirit in 2015 to cover this president in prayer. the warrior kind. it.has been my greatest honor

We should all cherrish, and never let this happen again! Remove Evil! Time to embrace God Almighty!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Indeed. On Twitter I would call DOQ the dmartest guy there . Honor he followed me .

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We are children scattered on our lots. We are Rising with the Holy Spirit.

Veteran and proud to be an American, MAGA, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC, Constitutional Republic we are!!!!! GOD is in control, follow the plan.

I was born for such a time as this!! Praise God, WWG1WGA..

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Amen!

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

Absolutely, I use to ask, why me,out of all my Family and Friends,I stand alone.Then I realised I was chosen with the task of helping them from the fall out of disclosures.I have tried to wake them up but I get such pushback all the time ,I pray every day that I can succeed, in them accepting the Truth.

Kiwi Patriot living in Australia, on-board the Freedom Train. Ex Military 1RNZIR V Coy Lead Scout, United Tracker, Shooting Coach WWG1WGA

100 % correct even those close to us regardless of what you tell or show them still remain asleep we have definitely been chosen.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen thank you Jesus 🙏🏻❤️

Do some digging on yourself.....answers are there I think... :)

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏✨🙏 always thankful!!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

So grateful! 🙏🏼
Blessed!!

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Amen. Amen. Amen. ❤️. Sharing love light and Christ Consciousness to all.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Amen

All you need to know is that I love my country and my President and I won’t stop fighting for JUSTICE, TRUTH and FREEDOM ever!!! 🇺🇸

Blessed to be an American, blessed to be a true Patriot willing to die for my country and President, respect our Military and honor our veterans. Thank u for letting me be on this crazy ride. God bless! 🇺🇸❤️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Whoa the #'s! Been seeing great ones this morning❣

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

so very grateful and blessed

In response Paula Goble to her Publication

we totally are 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

I am as well. I am very clear in my spirit that this awareness is a miraculous gift. Even though its tough, hard to digest, hard to fathom info. i have thrown my whole being into discovering. Interesting that I have been very weepy lately. (something that is unusual for me) Its not fear, its not sadness, its a deep spiritual knowing of what is happening and what is coming our way. I cant explain it.💕

In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication

Beautifully said 😊

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication

This is totally how I feel. I am also weepy but with such joy just knowing what I know now its also with the realization that so much about my life makes sense to me now. I see why so many songs and movies touched me. My husband would tease me that I was so obsessed with them. It all makes sense mow. Its just hard because I see connections in everything all the time. Hard to focus on anything else☺️

(2) Show this thread