Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

update

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

👍

bloddy hell i thought Russia is on our side . can someone please explain WTF is going on ? grrrrrrrr

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response LeLe John to her Publication

deepstate is world wide

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Putin yes but Russia has factions too. Still, defending the ukraine government is wrong and making us pay nazzis to hire al quaeda and isis fighters is very wrong. Our government is corrupt. Elon seems very naive, uninformed, or wrongheaded to prop up zelensky.

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Indeed! 😊❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Fog of War? Space F is not going to give away all the info on twatter... I sensed a switch in FL after H. Ian. Much faster now... Was wondering what all the crew are doing with the electric lines and cell towers for months now?

What do you make of..."Russia actively trying to kill Starlink"?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Elon did say, “Starlink is meant for peaceful use only”

Coincidentally, Elon even has your same 11:09 timestamp.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. How many Green’s?
Lee Greenwood
Marjorie Taylor Green
Noah Green
Evergreen
Green New Deal
White Hats and Black Hats fighting to own both colors and numbers

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

👀

(4) Show this thread

Interesting sounds like he is warning that noone can knock out starlink communications

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

GODSEEDS/STARSEEDS

"The Seed of God is Within Us. Given an Intelligent and Hard-working Farmer, it will Thrive and Grow up to God, whose Seed it IS; and, accordingly, its Fruits will be God-nature. Pear seeds Grow into Pear Trees, Nut Seeds into Nut Trees, and God-seed into God." -Meister Eckhart, 12th Century Christian Mystic & Pastor

"STAR-LINK" Cannot Be Destroyed because Starlink is US!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

SEEDS, By Kathy Mattea

"We're All Just Seeds,
In God's Hands
We Start the Same
But where We Land
Is Sometimes Fertile Soil
And Sometimes Sand
We're All Just Seeds
In God's Hands."

My Sisters and I Played this for those Attending my Mother's Graveside Service in 1997, before We Planted Her in the Ground. We thought it was Appropriate because it Embodied the Essence of Her MOTHER HEART, an Essence that Continues to Live on to this Day in the Lives of My Sisters and through Me, as I continue to Share the Diaphanous Beauty of Her Spirit with my Spiritual Brothers and Sisters, here on, A.U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61D5AU3SG7A

"Seeds" by Kathy Mattea - YouTube

"Seeds" as performed by Kathy Mattea on her album Lonesome Standard Time (1992, Mercury Records), (c) UMG.

(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Can only say from a South African side.....ALL internet providers giving problems. Major problems! Blackouts according to me, relate to that. Most of the time, mobile signals says" only emergency calls" and even whats app only work some"odd ours. (Well in my area anyway) Some weird stuff also....but will keep it quite for now cause you know by now the evil also see all our post. My 2c....keep that line. Pray to our God and remember.....it WILL end soon.....in God's time. Until then, spread your love and spread your courage to EVERYONE you can. Cause we have a loving God and we need to spread his love.

For now.

Incoming?

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Elon only mentions war time comms, but not peace time comms.
What if the wartime comms were transferred to the peacetime side ?

Nothing is as it seems.

“What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?”

(2 Pics)

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

when do they destroy internet fiber, phone lines, cell towers, and other space based comms in peace areas?

we ready! send me a satellite, elon!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

me too.
LOVE

(1) Show this thread

Lots to reason through...
Feeling Putin is Good...but does Russia equate to Putin?
Musk...never trusted the guy and still don't...50/50 chance that I'm wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
Starlink is all that's left...FOR NOW. ...Feeling we won't be in need of any of it once we live free and reign with Jesus for 1000 Years of PEACE.
I BELIEVE 🐱

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

seems prophetic. 💫 Star Link ⛓

(1) Show this thread