good morning, i am asking for prayer for myself. i am a breast cancer survivor. i have a bone scan this week (10/21) and i would love to see no changes. would you please pray with me for no changes or improvements from my last scan. I also have scoliosis and that impacts my bone density, i have been standing on a word spoken over me when i was 10 saying God would make my back straight. i am asking for you to pray with me for this miracle to physically manifest in my life.

It would be so amazing if i went to the scan and the tech doing my scan asked “what happened to my back?!” because it is straight!!

My mantra since i was diagnosed in 2019:
I am a walking miracle and miracles follow me everywhere I go.

thank you for praying with me.❤️✌️
#prayer

Only people mentioned by @SJoe in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication

🙏 Praying your today's scan results come back with good news Stephanie.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

🧡✝️🙏

Prayers for you Stephanie 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

You are a miracle🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

positive vibes and thoughts all will be great results 🙏

GOD WINS! Justice will be served to those that abuse and sacrifice children. Watch!

🙏 1st - JESUS HEALS! By HIS STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED!
2nd - (Look into apricot seeds/laetrile - could just take them preventatively.)

In response Barbra Songer to her Publication

i already do!😃 Thank you!🥰

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏❤🙏❤🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Prayers that you are healed. God says..through his prophets ..that he will heal people with cancer. There will be a cure as well. God please heal Stephanie from these illnesses and show the world what miracles you can do. Amen!

🙏🙏

🙏🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Father God, please reassure Stephanie that she is cured and cancer free and will remain to do Your will. Amen.

✝️🙏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying. God Bless.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Miracles have been a part of my life lately, there is no doubt that God loves us and brings healings in many ways.. I pray Father that healing for both the cancer and scoliosis are manifested...please heal Stephanie and help her to stay healthy and well...Amen🙏🕊 This group give the best prayers and I know from experience that God hears their prayers.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

My Husband Terry is so much improved today..Thank you for prayers ...blessings ... ideas and shares...His cramping stopped after about Seven days of it... one night of prayer made the difference...he is trying his first meal and we pray the pain doesn’ t return...God is good and a huge shout out to the anons...it may seem like a small thing but you can not imagine what he has gone through medically the last 11 years...AU is filled with angels🕊

(1) Show this thread

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Praying for you!!!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Praying you get your Miracle Stephanie ❤️🙏

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

🙏💜
Blessings, healing, alignment.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers sent to you Sister! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻💯

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Love your mindset.
And so it is.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏. Praying for your best scan ever!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

am praying for the very best scan, and your back straight♥️♥️♥️