You think just patriots watch the boards? NO. Disinfo is necessary.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

...holding the line....trusting the plan....enjoying the show 🐸😎🍿🇺🇸💥🙏🏻💕💫

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

THANK YOU FOR THIS IMPORTANT REMINDER, FRIEND.....🔥🔥❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸👁👁😬😬

patriots spend sometime reading...the q prophecies ancient text and maybe the keys of enoch...that will hold your attention

Will Biden Start Wars???

PLEASE SHARE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WaVuQ2hf78

Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All Of Us!" - YouTube

Every day a new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All...

Why everyone sounds so defeated today ?🤷🏻‍♀️

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

I guess i am just anxious. I am not good with the trusting people i know thing, so it is much harder to trust those i dont know. I am trying but some days it just seems we are not gonna get out of this mess. it is just so big of a mess. i will hold the line as asked but my heart is beating hard and fast and i am about to hit ptsd point. That point that says "oh shit i stayed too long, now there is no way out so prepare for the pain", it is what gave me ptsd, i trusted and then almost died.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Exactly!

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

They watch everything we do, and they listen too... if you dont believe that... u crazy!

This came at the perfect time - I was a little deflated today. Thanks for the vibe check. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

The great showman is about to appear. Hang tight.

(1) Show this thread