"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Are you all prepped already in case something big does happen in the next two months or so?

Maybe we can help each other out on AU and create a list.
(Made one last year, but it would take a while to find again.)

--Food
(rice, beans, nuts, seeds, pasta, pasta sauce, crackers, peanut butter, granola bars, trail mix... )

--Water

--Paper products
(paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, paper plates/utensils)

--Trash bags

--Flashlights, batteries

--Solar lights
(for security outside -- but you can also bring some in for indoor lighting at night. Found some at the dollar store. They're not that bright, but they work.)

--Radio, batteries

--First Aid Kit
(create your own with whatever you might need)

--Personal products like soap, toothpaste, any prescriptions, vitamins, etc.

--Books, magazines, cards, board games

--Some cash

Please feel free to add to this list! Thanks!
🙏❤️

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

*Gun and Ammo
*Bible
*Guitar
*Book on local edible plants in your tegion
*Keep your vehicles filled with gas

10 Ways to Purify Water
https://www.outdoorlife.com/survival-skills-ways-to-purify-water/?amp

That's a good link for water purification -- thanks, Glyn! And am just now remembering what you told me about having a tent inside with sleeping back in case this all happens during the middle of a cold winter. Can you please tell everyone here more about that?

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Years of mountain climbing experience in the high alpine … you can sleep very warm and comfortable in the outdoors with a good down 3 season or 4 season sleeping bag, thermal pad, and good tent to zero temps, even sleeping in the snow.

A home without heating you can do the same indoors even easier and warmer.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Thank you!!🙏❤️
(I wasn't able to get one last year, but will look for these items soon. The only thing is that when I have checked, they usually have a label on it that says the material "may cause cancer"... Won't buy those. Can you recommend a brand that is good?)

(1) Show this thread