Are you all prepped already in case something big does happen in the next two months or so?

Maybe we can help each other out on AU and create a list.
(Made one last year, but it would take a while to find again.)

--Food
(rice, beans, nuts, seeds, pasta, pasta sauce, crackers, peanut butter, granola bars, trail mix... )

--Water

--Paper products
(paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, paper plates/utensils)

--Trash bags

--Flashlights, batteries

--Solar lights
(for security outside -- but you can also bring some in for indoor lighting at night. Found some at the dollar store. They're not that bright, but they work.)

--Radio, batteries

--First Aid Kit
(create your own with whatever you might need)

--Personal products like soap, toothpaste, any prescriptions, vitamins, etc.

--Books, magazines, cards, board games

--Some cash

Please feel free to add to this list! Thanks!
🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Evaporated milk and carnation instant breakfast. Excellent meal replacement with vitamins and nutrients. Buy evap milk by the case if you can. Its a little pricy, but as necessary as water as far as Im concerned.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Thank you for that tip!🙏

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

This is the guide I used a couple years ago to start stocking up. Someone may find it useful.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I also bought emergency food packs from My Patriot Supply. I adjusted the food on the list above to things I eat. I don't eat Mac & Cheese from the box (nothing from a box actually).

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

You need more water!!

(3) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

A tip from a neighbor. Had no idea you could do that!

(She said to buy some jugs of water to have just for this -- or to keep water bottles and fill them up, mark them for this kind of use, and set them aside for if you need them.)

https://www.mrrooter.com/about/blog/2020/october/3-ways-to-manually-flush-a-toilet/#:~:text=Fill%20a%20bucket%20with%20at,and%20your%20toilet%20will%20flush.

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

*Good first aid kits for your home and car
*fire extinguishers in your home and car

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

*Gun and Ammo
*Bible
*Guitar
*Book on local edible plants in your tegion
*Keep your vehicles filled with gas

10 Ways to Purify Water
https://www.outdoorlife.com/survival-skills-ways-to-purify-water/?amp

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

That's a good link for water purification -- thanks, Glyn! And am just now remembering what you told me about having a tent inside with sleeping back in case this all happens during the middle of a cold winter. Can you please tell everyone here more about that?

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

sun oven, rocket stove,water filtration,and toilet options, no electricity, means no water for flushing your horded toilet paper.

A sun oven sounds cool! And just recently heard of a rocket stove.
My neighbor told me about this. Had no idea!
https://www.mrrooter.com/about/blog/2020/october/3-ways-to-manually-flush-a-toilet/#:~:text=Fill%20a%20bucket%20with%20at,and%20your%20toilet%20will%20flush.

(1) Show this thread

Can't believe I forgot to mention popcorn! lol

got a weapon??

Pet Food

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

❤️YES!!!
My goodness... My babies were the first I shopped for. I have a shelf entirely with their food to last 'til March! Can't believe I forgot to add that here. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 😇❤️🙏👍

(1) Show this thread