#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Spent most of the day outside in the sunshine doing yard work, digging in the dirt, working in the garden and trying to get a read on what I'm feeling today. It may sound strange, but at times I could feel the air around me "buzzing", was not a sound but a feeling. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It's also been very, very still today, no breeze, but I feel some kind of tension in the air today? I am usually so relaxed being outdoors, but there's something in the air that has my spidey senses tingling, a little on edge.

I grew up in SoCal, then after 18 years spent another 30+ years in NorCal. We described days like today back in CA as "Earthquake Weather". I hesitate to even go there, don't want to manifest anything like that, but I do feel like there is something BIG coming. Stay prepared and ready for anything frens.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

i am sunshine and dirt girl too, but just sat today at little garden table, sipping coffee, legs stretched out on another chair. very still here also, no breeze💙jennja how is your dad?

Only people mentioned by @YoungatHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Young@❤️ 123, click on at the bottom under it