Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

About Real Raw News

Disclaimer:

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Beware,,,,,,The answer is in their damn name. Speculation and News should never be uttered together in the same sentence. It is either Speculation or it is News it can't be both.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I use extreme caution with these posts. Unless I can find at least two resources such as Aljazeera or Skye News I can not verify its validity. The MSM in the US is compromised beyond repair. However, there are some international levels of media that are still trying to decipher the truth from fiction. They actually have some journalistic credits. So far, I have found nothing in these outside media sources. I will just wait and see what further details become known.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Wow this is big. High treason?

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Fake news, sadly.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

He's got testimony on chemtrails on there too! 🙏🙏🙏

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

I'm no twitter expert, and while Theo's Twitter feed is pretty lit where it concerns the jab, I don't see this anywhere. I'm amazed he's still up and running over there...🤣🤣🤣

P.S. Not saying I didn't miss it, because I might have...

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Is there a source other than
realraw?
Thanks

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I get the feeling that Real Raw is so out there it's fake, or it's so out there, it's not fake.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I read it was from a site similar to Babylon Bee
satire....

(2) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

THATSA' BIG BOOOOM!!👊💪

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

IN the BLINK of an EYE, We Shall All Be Changed/Bridgette Ann BLINK
Anthony BLINK-EN? Next?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

You are giving off those kind of vibes!

(1) Show this thread