Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I looked up the sleep apnea mask and that is awful stuff... I feel her dislike of it...😞 Can you try something like audio books in the evenings before bedtime... to get her in a calm and soothed state... then when she is dosing off in that sitting/inclined position you could attach the apnea mask...? I hope everything will be alright for you both. sending a big hug💗

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I have tried the laying by her until she feel asleep listening to music and waited and tried putting it on her and she woke up sayimg no and crying… been trying so many different things for several months. she just aint having it.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

When she did end up falling asleep did she sleep through the night ok..? I mean.. without that mask? Could her bed be set up to be like an inclined plane....? Just trying to brainstorm with you, my love. I'm sorry you're going through this anxious time...

No, her breathing is heavy and I can see when she stops breathing many times.

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

I can imagine how worrisome that is for you... would be for all of us...😞😞😞 I know that for people that have sleep apnea and snoring... their tongues tend to fall back and this is what causes the whole problem. One of my daughter's friends used to have to put a guard in his mouth... which prevents it....

You are exactly right. Thats what happens. 😒 she is so very sweet amd caring… yet stubborn to me when it comes to trying to get her to do any of these things.

(1) Show this thread