Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

JR: The Fed Pivot narrative is back! Goes like this: Fed tightens too much, inflation comes down, economy cools, and Fed has to cut rates, so buy stocks! Two problems: Fed won't cut. Or, if they do, the economy is in a sharp recession or worse. Take your pick.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

At the moment, Gold is down -$330.62 USD since 18 April...
There is no confidence from any investors, at all.
Time to take the car keys away from the teenager.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Suppressing to make it appear plentiful?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, surprising to make it appear plentiful, while they know people invest in futures and derivatives ( paper certifications ) . Once people try to cash in on the paper, there will not be enough physical metal to cover the exchange. Ponzi scheme to trick people into investing.
Long term investors knew this and bought physical.
My first purchase from 1984, when I was a sophomore in high school.
2 pics.

Every year we bought our son one ❤ He's 21 now 😍

That is awesome...
Many years ago, it was common practice to buy silver for people...
Silver piggy banks, silver cups, coins. It was a tradition.
People know that it would always hold value!

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it