JR: The Fed Pivot narrative is back! Goes like this: Fed tightens too much, inflation comes down, economy cools, and Fed has to cut rates, so buy stocks! Two problems: Fed won't cut. Or, if they do, the economy is in a sharp recession or worse. Take your pick.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There are just playing whack-a-mole to get anything out that they are able...inflation in the United States is now primarily the byproduct of a reduction in dollar holdings by the nations that make all of the stuff Uncle Sam spends money he don't have to buy. They can choose: Door A - raise rates and let the markets implode; Door B hyperinflation....in the end, they will always choose Door B...the fact that the market's only viable signal is the FED is a travesty to humanity! (Of course, I'm assuming this hasn't all been worked out behind the scenes, but even then they need to arrive at the same place to have a fair and balanced platform for trade going forward - that is why gold is the key. Its what the super-producers want for their goods ; )) Especially after this dollar goat rodeo.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

IT LIKE PLAYING GOOD COP BAD COP. SAME OLD GAME.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

At the moment, Gold is down -$330.62 USD since 18 April...
There is no confidence from any investors, at all.
Time to take the car keys away from the teenager.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Suppressing to make it appear plentiful?

(1) Show this thread