ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Probably the moment when Juan O Savin outed himself. He's pushing basically MSM propaganda.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ifWDT9Q7uQtN/

Inquiring minds want to know. He always has a set-up, but never his face. O.K. we get the need /want for privacy. But look at this set-up. His name on a cap, mug, and his book. But why an onion? Tears, layers, what? Anyone have any ideas?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

People have a great many facets to their personality that won't always be readily seen.
I think the onion may have been strategically placed, beside the merch, as an invitation to those watching,
to go beyond outside appearances, before judging what is being said - peel back the layers, so to speak.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

People have a great many facets to their personality that won't always be readily seen.
I think the onion may have been strategically placed, beside the merch, as an invitation to those watching,
to go beyond outside appearances, before judging what is being said - peel back the layers, so to speak.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Personally speaking, I think there's a lot more to what Juan is saying, here, than meets the eye - gotta dig deeper and connect all the dots.

(1) Show this thread