Probably the moment when Juan O Savin outed himself. He's pushing basically MSM propaganda.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ifWDT9Q7uQtN/

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

disinfo is real. we have known from the start. all the world is a stage. the movie rolls on. the question is what do we do about it?

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

KEKEKEKE... I got chewed out by an Anon for saying this same thing. Fake phony and false. Paytriot who lead everyone to believe he was JFKjr, etc and has been asking for donations for a movie, that apparently has been on hold for over 2yrs.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Someone ask Qtah, IET, Sather, Julians Rum and the whole gang, why they won't join us here on AnonUp.:) - @DoqHolliday

I use 👆🏻as my standard, even before Doq posted it. I’m not a big podcast person.

#LoveAlwaysWins
#AUIsFamily
#FamilyIsEverything

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Hes got an onion on his chair?🤨

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I have followed Q from the very beginning and for a while I didi widen my field to a few others but then I had to purge some of my subs round about the time Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes turned up and I watched their subs hit 200k in months from nothing so I returned to my roots and went back to the dudes that have been here from the very beginning like spaceshot76, prayingmedic trureporting, redpill78, youarefreetv and some others. It was sad when YT started to purge because so many patriots got spread over so many different platforms and I lost contact with some very nice folks

Proud to say he never got an ounce of trust from me.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Never thought much of the account, just another Paytriot to me.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I have not been able to listen to him more than a couple minutes..... IDK - if they don't resonate with me I move on....

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Me either!!

(1) Show this thread

@doqholliday, interested to hear your thoughts

He is also on yhe lust of soeakers for the TRUTH Tour.

He is also on yhe lust of soeakers for the TRUTH Tour.

Anyone good at voice overs, and who wears boots can be Juan....

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Inquiring minds want to know. He always has a set-up, but never his face. O.K. we get the need /want for privacy. But look at this set-up. His name on a cap, mug, and his book. But why an onion? Tears, layers, what? Anyone have any ideas?

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

People have a great many facets to their personality that won't always be readily seen.
I think the onion may have been strategically placed, beside the merch, as an invitation to those watching,
to go beyond outside appearances, before judging what is being said - peel back the layers, so to speak.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

People have a great many facets to their personality that won't always be readily seen.
I think the onion may have been strategically placed, beside the merch, as an invitation to those watching,
to go beyond outside appearances, before judging what is being said - peel back the layers, so to speak.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Been on to this guy from day 1. Be careful who you follow!

Q specifically warned against people pretending to have insider info about covert ops because true patriots would never divulge classified information. So his whole schtick violates that principle.

Optics, perhaps???

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

IMO, definitely playing a role... to teach us a lesson!

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

The guy who has been way off on every predicfion, says Gesara is a ponzi scheme, and claims to advise Trump every day lol

The definition of “careful who you follow”

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Ugh.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Also notice the stuff he's selling. Mugs, books, hats lol

(1) Show this thread