Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

no shit πŸ˜…πŸ“

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

The task in awakening is to find a balance between our essence qnd our personality (spirit qnd mind). Our essence is what we are born with and what makes us unique as individuals (soul). Our personality is what we aquire in the process of living and through culture, family, peers, education (ego). In the "modern world" peronality dominates to the point of excluding our essence (spirit) from the picture, the roles are reversed, essence (spirit) should be in the lead and mentoring mind/ego, body., This is the process of awakening..
I like the analogy of horse (mind), cart (body) and driver (spirit) as we are now the horse controls the cart and driver, when it should be the driver overseeing the horse and cart.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

This is what we've been waiting for our entire lives. God bless, brother.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Wife is going through this and its not going to be easy…I might be fucked up but I think God put me in her life to be able to deal with her..πŸ™πŸ€£

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Holy Spirit Brotha. Acts 2:17.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Part of the process is the initial house cleaning and removing all the β€˜junk’, however the most important part is filling the void with GoOD otherwise something else will fill it.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Only yesterday i was telling a fellow truth traveler how i chose to say two very large NOs to Β« opportunities Β» i would have mindlessly said yes to only a year ago. These actions are no longer relevant in my changed world. If i am to stay on this path, i must be fully committed.

Both unsettling and freeing!

Thank you for putting clearer words, yet again, to what i am experiencing, Martin.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Spot on Martin ❀️

Spot on again, Martin. Which ever of the 3 (Spirit, mind, body) you feed; that one will grow. ❀️

πŸ™Martin, THIS is perfect!! Why do I feel like SO MANY OF US here on AU feel like we have taken that exact same journey with you, and possibly almost on the EXACT same Timeline?

Following you all this time and seeing your Vulernable Transparency has helped me more than you know. (others I am sure). It is lamost as if we all took this journey somewhat together and we ALL have reached this Mountain Top TOGETHER at Eaxctly the Same EXACT TIME! 🧐😍. WOW

Talk About Biblical! 😳. We reallly are a VIBING COLLECTIVE!!

#SpiritualBeingsONaHumanJourney
#FamilyIsEverything

πŸ₯‚Cheers to True Self and Self Identity Always!
#godisamazing πŸ™πŸ™Œ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

truth

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

Spirit affects the mind. So by the mind one can judge the level of the spirit. Everything is connected to everything. But the paradox remains that the one who judges can judge only at the level of his spirit and mind. LOL

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Exactly!